Materials / Microstructure / Weldability
The projects that fall under this thrust area have an emphasis on materials / microstructure / weldability.
Our Efforts in Materials / Microstructure / Weldability
Updated description coming soon.
- Welding of Hyper-Duplex Stainless Steels
- Joining and Repair of Additive Manufactured Components
- Metallurgical and Mechanical Property Characterization of AM 304L Stainless Steel
- Welding of Internally Clad X65 and X70 Pipes for Pre-Salt Subsea Oil Applications (Phase II)
- Metallurgical Characterization of Dissimilar Metal Welds Between F65 Steel and Low Alloy Steel Overlays With Alloy 625 Filler Metal (phase II)
- Optimal Composition Window of Type 410 Welding Consumables and Base Metals for Hydro-processing
- Development of Computational Tools for Determining Process Conditions for the Laser Beam and Electron Beam Welding of Strategic Materials-Phase II
- Criterion for Qualification of Dissimilar Metal Welds for Service in Hydrogen Containing Environment
- Metal-Polymer Composite Joining
[For Members] In order to access project updates, results, and information, click on the link to box (here) associated with each project.