Material / Joint Performance
The projects that fall under this thrust area have an emphasis on material / joint performance.
Our Research Efforts on Material / Joint Performance
Updated description coming soon.
- Temperbead Welding
- Stress Relaxation Cracking Phase II Alexandrov
- Stress Relaxation Cracking Phase II Lehigh
- Multi-scale Modeling of Brazed Joints in Ni-base Super Alloys for Gas Turbine Applications Phase II
- Zinc Effects of Mechanical Behavior of AHSS Welds
- Effect of niobium on the weld metal toughness of pipeline steels
- Exploration and Development of New Technologies for Coke Drum Fabrication and Repair
- Effect of interstitial elements on the weldability of nickel base alloys - Lehigh
- Developing the Relationship Between Micro Hardness, Instrumented Indentation, and Impact Toughness in Structural Steels
- Fundamental Understanding of Microstructure-Micromechanics Relationships of Additive
- Manufactured Components and Dissimilar Welds through Neutron Scattering
- Friction Stir Welding for Armor Applications
- Thermal-Sprayed Cladding Optimization for Steel Drill Pipes
[For Members] In order to access project updates, results, and information, click on the link to box (here) associated with each project.